- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Angeltveit kommunikasjon og krisehåndtering (KK) only collects personal identification information: Name, company name, email address, postal address and phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide KK with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a request or an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
KK collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When KK processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
KK will never share your data with any other company.
How do we store your data?
KK securely stores your data at our Dropbox account and our Microsoft account. The computers and software we use are all protected by industry standard software for firewalls and dataprotection.
KK will keep your contact data for as long as you are our client and/or you are considered to be a potential client. We will audit our contact files once every year. If you no longer are relevant for us, we will delete your data from our systems online and offline.
KK would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like and also update you on important news related to our services. It you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
lf you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small tee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that KK erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that KK restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to KK processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that KK transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. lf you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or call at (+47)905 96 323.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – KK these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – KK uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: (+47) 905 96 323
Or write to us at:
Angeltveit kommunikasjon og krisehandtering Pilestredet Park 23 NO-0176 Oslo Norway
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Norwegian Authority:
Datatilsynet PO Box 458 Sentrum NO-0105 Oslo, Norway
Oslo 01.08.2020 – Gunnar Angeltveit, Founder & CEO